Monday, September 21, 2009

A Object that fear You

A fear can change my life. My life has a tough experience when growing up. I been through a many memories and trying to get rid of it. Image at object that I fear is a handcuffed. It has to do something with my young stuffs and this might destroy my present future. Actually, I was a formal gang member that has no father figure being there for me. As I choose the wrong way and neglected my future. But, I finalized change who am I when I met ex-wife. It was challenge experience that I been through a bit relapse of thinking with my old memories. One day, I happened confront a foster kid that involved in gang stuff. That has something to do with myself and make the right decision. Is because I am the guardian fathering that ex-wife adopted nine children. That made me how hard I been through like the kid experience a terrible thing. So, I made the right decision to choose which side I speak for myself and conduct a father figure. I sometime have to take kid to visit their parent on a weekend. Didn’t realize one day I confront that kid’s parents who are in gang that I can’t mix my dark side. I just have to be humble and make it different for their kid. It’s hard for me to separate my role. I was glad that I did the right thing for just a few minutes of my life. Can’t image if I choose the wrong path and I probably wont be here. Then, I’m glad I moved out of California and move on a new future. I could feel more freedom. But, there’s a fear for my kids that probably involved in the wrong people, that is what I am thinking for the next 20 years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment