Sunday, December 13, 2009

Class Recap

For this semester that I learned lots of see sideways inside mind, comes from my brain through my eyes. It was a tough experience for doing the part and a challenge to find my weakness and findings, once I get better and my footing then I know where am I doing right now. After this blogs made by class requirement helped myself to type anything. Other than that this class is also interesting experience to do the "visualization" minder. And it was fun class and its worth for me to take this course, I liked my teacher. Don't run away she's challenge person to talk about many things and strong feedback that show me something and I had to sit does and think real hard and found the light it shine through my eyes, it was right there that I feel comfortable. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment