Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday?

If I could create a holiday it would be called Jolly Day. I would have only people who are happy and in a good mood to come to this holiday. I don’t want anyone who is going to put a damper on the day. The food would be exciting and vibrant, with many different colors and tastes. Bringing a wide variety of different ethnic and culture foods into the mix. I wouldn’t want to leave anyone’s personal preference food out. Unlike, Thanksgiving or Christmas I would love to be able to change the foods monthly and not have the same thing, since Thanksgiving and Christmas normally have the same type of food. The only special thing that is needed for this day is smiling faces and positive outlook on the day. Anyone who is in a good mood and wanting to have fun would be allowed to attend this holiday. I would have it once a month on the 15th every month. So there would be 12 holidays instead of having only one. That way there is one day a month dedicated to only happiness and celebrating the good things in life and reminiscing on the good times. Since lives are so hectic and busy, if there was one day to look forward to it would keep us in positive spirits.


Having a Jolly Day would be a chance for me to share my wonderful personality and get to know people who have wonderful spirits and very upbeat personalities. Also it would let me have the ability to get to know new people and have insight into how people’s lives are different and see how being happy has an influence on one’s life. This holiday would be a chance for an inspirational gathering and continuously encouraging and remaining positive, for those who don’t have the chance to be able to attend at this time they will have more than one opportunity to come since there will be a holiday every month.. I would not want to eliminate anyone, therefore I would help them to achieve happiness and help them remain positive, so that they can attend Jolly Day. Sharing the wonderful thoughts I have about life and what can happen if you remain positive. I would like to see Jolly Day have a lot of workshops and real life stories about happiness and what you can achieve if you are remaining focused. My goal would be that this once a month holiday would turn into a daily holiday. As it would be a celebration if everyone was always happy and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment