Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Humor

I wouldn't recommend that emotional when playing bowling. I was going for 11th straight strikes and expect a perfect game that I could feel it's my first time. While I do the right form to throw toward the arrow, but I was on flair to do the pattern. I stand and figure where I should throw but my mind wasn't expect for the lousy encounter ever in my freaking life. So, I walked and threw the ball, as beautiful it would've get a strike. Then the red light appeared right on the foul line. I walk back and sat down there you go I got another strike. But my teammate say I got foul and it wont score strike therefore I had to bowl it again. I was shocked and my emotional impulsive stronger than ever went to bar and ordered three Jack Daniels shots and drank it up very fast. I was very pissed and angry for one partial mistake. And finally, I calm down and threw it same thing where I get strike that considered a spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment