Monday, October 5, 2009

New Media

Start to think of a particular career that might achieve by one plan. But it can be struggle or a simple to do the job. In most area, as to look in one area always flunk up for a hope of plan to success. Success is only one time and that will remember and feel important that you did your part. However, I look inside myself and try to accomplish to change the world with my New Media skills. Try to innovate and focus in that field of study and is able to use it ever again for many years. Wouldn’t that be hard if I have to sit down and think if and if, what if it will work or never works? So, I calculate my future and my experience that’s not very easy for me to be part of the New Media when I study the “M” track is just learn what the New Media’s about and their broad study. And want to actual learn and train like a robot and have the power knowledge of everything. Once tasting different area in study of New Media that is just familiar what the technology world. Wouldn’t be nice if I know everything but my plan is broad, as I haven’t find one area that fascinate my skill and use it for my career. Difficult to see myself but did thought of something to help for deaf world that can recognize my talent work for children’s. Not many people will know what am I doing in the New Media. I honestly felt that I would like to re-training all my area one more time and feel confidence in my broad study for New Media.

One company that have a film production opening position and they are seeking a great candidates. As I already explained my knowledge in film production but they asked me if I own any equipment but the person who is going to leave for school and study real deep in film school. That person is taking his equipment to school and the company will not have like what the person had. I started to realize that I should’ve something that I own my equipment for any necessary to help the company. In sometime a day, I would love to have the whole edition of Adobe that I can play and practice everyday, once touching up in any software’s and build my knowledge where I can see the problem and solve it. But, it’s very expensive to buy the whole software even it cost over $650 dollars but I want the Final Pro Cut that equal my 5 months worth of my car payment. Seem that I can’t have everything and more easily and what about free?

1 comment:

  1. You do know that as a student you can download all of the Adobe software for free??? Let me know if you want me to show you how!

    ReplyDelete