Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Respond to Class

Unfortunately that my interpreters just disappeared and what the heck am I doing in class, wouldn’t hear any strange stories from student. I wouldn’t understand when watching the lips are moving real quick. Then I decide to see if I have a chance to understand the body language. Watch them and see if something that make other people disgusting. It’s hard to see it from there and study them. Once, I try my best to observe and felt left out. It’s basic where I can feel them surrounds me, while sitting in the classroom without an interpreter that is definitely empty. After the experience that showed me something that I can’t deal without interpreter and cant get myself involved in the class debate or in such politics debate. That is how I don’t give a slack about it and decided to go on my other plan as well. But, it was a challenge experience when I arrive late and the interpreter has limit of await time that is how they left.

1 comment:

  1. I was afraid that would happen. The interpreters stayed until 3:25 and when you still weren't there they took off. If it would be possible to contact them if you will be late (probably not terribly realistic) it might work out better. Is there anything that I can do to help with all this??? I don't want you to be left behind and if your schedule is going to make you late to class maybe we can work something out with the interpreters. Just let me know. I really do care, but I am not sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete