Monday, October 12, 2009

We are the World

After figuring out something about what I can impact the new media society. It’s a tough call but feeling not enough to prove the real world. How can I make them remember of my best work in New Media? But, just remember that I’m a deaf guy that always works to earn the money. So, I must make something that actually happen like Henry Ford. I recognize his intelligent artwork and very creative that is what a strong memory. As many as others will say that name is familiar and share the right respect of the ethics by seeing the picture. Now, in the modern world isn’t easy to have the best innovation and useful for technology while others are always competition everyday with new technology. That mean I have to be unique like Henry and never thought of something and have the same memorable. It is more like an art that has powerful signature that no one can’t duplicate my idea. Work on that to change the society and have their mind in the long-term memory. Would be nice if this even happen in one of my experience that might change the society. It takes lots of times to visualize a dream where I stand in New Media field.

No comments:

Post a Comment